Proto J53000CFLFN 1/2" Drive 39 Piece Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench Set
Model #: WBB941241
In stock at Global Industrial on 10-3-2018.
Proto® 1/2" Drive 39 Piece Flare Nut Crowfoot Wrench SetCrowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.12 point allows for fine indexing, helping to improve speed and access.Fits 4, 6 and 12 point fasteners.Use with locking extensions to reach into small spaces or where the fastener is out of sight.Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use, helping to reduce downtime due to the detachment of the crowfoot in an awkward space.Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.Typically used in lower torque applications.Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- BRAND - Proto®
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER - J53000CFLFN
- SOCKET / WRENCH POINTS - --
- DRIVE SIZE INCHES - 1/2
- IMPACT APPROVED - No
- COLOR FINISH - Full Polish Chrome
- OPENING SIZE - Various (Set)
- MEASURING SYSTEM - SAE (Fractional)
- OPENING SIZE RANGE - Various (Set)
- OVERALL LENGTH INCHES - Various (Set)
- PIECES IN SET - 39
- TYPE - Crowfoot Wrench Set
- OVERALL LENGTH RANGE - Various (Set)
- SET SIZE RANGE - 15/16"-2-1/2"