Silky Gomtaro Pro-Sentei Hand Saw, 240 MM, Dual Tooth Large And Medium
Innovative, dual-purpose pruning saw with both fine (12 tpi) and coarse (7 tpi) teeth on one 9-1/2-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The advanced designed special high-tech alloy steel blade provides significantly improved cutting efficiency and maintains superior wear resistant cutting edge. Great combination of high performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Durable yellow polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included. Ideal for all pruning tasks. Excellent for cutting both small and large branches without having to reach for another saw. Made in Japan.
The Silky GOMTARO Pro-Sentei handsaw is available in two blade lengths: 9-1/2-inch (240 mm) and 11-4/5-inch (300 mm).
- 9-1/2-inch (240 mm) blade length
- 7-12 teeth per inch (8-14 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.3 pounds (140 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (260 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable yellow polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, fruit tree pruning, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship