Single End Pin Vise (.110" to .187")
Single End Pin Vises are great for holding small tools such as drill bits, taps and reamers. In addition, the bodies are hollow to allow the Pin Vises to be used with long rods or wire. Each Pin Vise features a hardened steel collet with a unique jaw capacity for use with varying tool sizes. This individual Pin Vise is designed for holding tools from 0.110" to 0.187" in diameter.
- Great for holding small tools, wire and metal rods
- Used in model making, electronics and jewelry repair
- Collet capacity is 0.110" to 0.187"
- Adjustable collet is made from hardened tool steel
- Nickel-plated body is hollow to allow use with wire and rods
- Locking screw chuck holds tool firmly in place
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-V-412a