Proto J49000CFL 3/8" Drive 53 Piece Crowfoot Wrench Set
Model #: WBB942196
In stock at Global Industrial on 10-3-2018.
Proto® 3/8 Drive 53 Piece Crowfoot Wrench SetCrowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.Anti-Slip Design open end (ASD).The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.Typically used in lower torque applications.Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use reducing downtime due to detachment of crowfoot in awkward spaces.Use with locking extensions to reach into small spaces or where the fastener is out of sight.Locking hole on 3/8 drive crowfoot wrenches available on fractional openings 1 and larger.
- BRAND - Proto®
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER - J49000CFL
- SOCKET / WRENCH POINTS - --
- DRIVE SIZE INCHES - 3/8
- IMPACT APPROVED - No
- COLOR FINISH - Full Polish Chrome
- OPENING SIZE - Various (Set)
- MEASURING SYSTEM - SAE (Fractional)
- OPENING SIZE RANGE - Various (Set)
- OVERALL LENGTH INCHES - Various (Set)
- PIECES IN SET - 53
- TYPE - Crowfoot Wrench Set
- OVERALL LENGTH RANGE - Various (Set)
- SET SIZE RANGE - 3/8"-3"