3 Cu. Ft. Utility Spreader for Rock Salt SP-225
Model #: WB261387
In stock at Global Industrial on 1-16-2018.
3 Cu. Ft. Utility Spreader for Rock Salt
SnowEx Utility Spreader helps de-ice larger areas where a walk behind spreader is not practical. Constructed of corrosion-resistant polyethylene, with a powder coated steel frame. Unit offers low maintenance, with no pulleys, sprockets, chains or belts. Spreader operates with a 12-volt DC direct-drive mounted motor in a weather resistant enclosure. Comes standard with a 2-inch receiver hitch mount. For use with bagged rock salt and calcium flakes. 240 lb. capacity. Overall dimensions: 22"L x 30"W x 32"H.
- LENGTH INCHES - 22
- WIDTH INCHES - 30
- HEIGHT INCHES - 32
- CAPACITY LBS - 240
- CAPACITY - 3 Cu. Ft.
- COLOR FINISH - Yellow/Black
- ASSEMBLY - Unassembled
- BRAND - Trynex
- CONSTRUCTION - Plastic Hopper/Steel Frame
- MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBER - SP-225
- SPINNER TYPE - Hardened-Steel Worm/Bronze Gear
- STYLE - Bagged Rock Salt & Calcium Flake
- TYPE - 3 Cu. Ft. Utility Spreader
- WEIGHT LBS - 68
- SPREADER TYPE - Tailgate/Truckbed