Silky Gomtaro Hand Saw, 270MM, Large Teeth
Beautifully balanced straight pruning saw with a 10-2/3-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Great combination of high performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands. Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Ideal for all pruning tasks. Made in Japan.
The Silky GOMTARO handsaw is available in two teeth sizes/configurations (tpi teeth per inch): 7 tpi Large Teeth and 11 tpiFine Teeth, and five blade lengths: 7-inch (180 mm), 8-1/3-inch (210 mm), 9-1/2-inch (240 mm), 10-2/3-inch (270 mm) and 11-4/5-inch (300 mm). Technical Features
- 10-2/3-inch (270 mm) blade length 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.55 pounds (240 grams) operating weight; 0.8 pounds (360 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship